|Dr Andrew Morris|
Dr Andrew Morris is an Australian trained Orthopaedic surgeon who specialises in both paediatric and adult orthopaedic surgery. He has a special interest in reconstructive knee surgery as well as hip surgery and trauma.
He completed his Orthopaedic and Trauma training in Adelaide working in all major metropolitan public hospitals and also the Royal Darwin Hospital. During this time he developed his interest in children’s orthopaedics which led to him undertaking sub-specialist training in Southern England throughout 2015. During his time in England he was also able to further develop his skills in knee ligament reconstruction, arthritis management including osteotomy and deformity correction.
Dr Morris has trained extensively in the use of ultrasound in Orthopaedic practice, especially in the diagnosis and management of Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip and is pleased to be able to offer this high level of expertise to his patients in Adelaide.
He is able to offer urgent assessment of all new patient referrals. He consults and operates at Burnside Hospital, and North Eastern Community Hospital. He holds public appointments at the Lyell McEwin Hospital, Modbury Hospital and Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Adelaide (2005)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (2015)
- Fellowship Australian Orthopaedic Association (2015)
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Environmental Protection Agency – Fluoroscans Qualified
- Including hip dysplasia, deformity correction, foot and ankle conditions and trauma
- Hip and knee arthritis management
- Soft tissue knee injuries
- Orthopaedic trauma
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Womens and Childrens Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Lyell McEwin Health Service
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Modbury Public Hospital
Private Hospital Admitting Rights
- Burnside Hospital
- Calvary Wakefield Hospital
- North Eastern Community Hospital
- Burnside Specialist Centre, Suite 3/120 Kensington Road, Toorak Gardens
- Darwin Private Hospital, Rocklands Drive, Tiwi Northern Territory
- North Eastern Community Hospital, 580 Lower North East Road, Campbelltown