- Fracture of the tibial diaphysis treated by external fixation and the axial alignment grid : a single surgeons experience.
Hay SM, Rickman M, Saleh M
Injury, Vol 28, No. 7, 437-443, 1997.
- External Fixation of Childrens Fractures - Use of the Orthofix Dynamic Axial Fixator.
Hull JB, Sanderson PL, Rickman M, Bell MJ, Saleh M
Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics part B, Vol 6 No 3, 203-206, 1997
- Vascular complications of osteotomies in limb reconstruction.
Rickman M, Saleh M, Gaines PA, Eyres K
Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery 1999; 81-B:890-2
- External Fixation Techniques for Arthrodesis of the Knee and Ankle.
Saleh M & Rickman M
Orthofix External Fixation in Trauma and Orthopaedics, Chapter 53, May 2000. Eds : De Bastiani G, Apley AG, Goldberg A.
- Circular Frame Arthrodesis for theSalvage of Severe Ankle Pathology or Trauma.
Rickman M, Kreibich DN, Saleh M
Injury, Vol 32, No 3, 241-247, 2001
- A New Tensioning Method For Threaded Fine Wires in External Frames
Rickman M, L Yang & M Saleh
Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery 2001, 83B S3, 355-356
- A Biomechanical Study of Fracture Site Motion Using Threaded Fine Wires
Rickman M, L Yang & M Saleh
Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery 2001, 83B S3, 356
- Fine Wire Frame Arthrodesis for Salvage of Severe Ankle Pathology
H Al-Hussainy, Rickman M, M Saleh
Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery 2003, 85B S2, 127
- The Influence of Fine Wire Design and Tensioning Technique on the Wire-Bone Interface and Fracture Sire Motion.
Rickman M. MD Thesis, The University of Sheffield, June 2004
- Tensioning Technique and Fixator Stability of a Circular Fixator with Threaded Fine Wires.
Rickman M, Saleh M, Yang, L
Journal of Biomechanics, 39, 544-550, 2006
- Bilateral undisplaced insufficiency neck of femur fractures associated with short-term steroid use: a case report
Gurdezi S, Trehan RK, Rickman M
Journal of Medical Case Reports 2008, 2:79
- Acetabular Fractures in the 21st Century
Rickman M & Bircher M.
Trauma 2008; 10: 149-173
- Pelvic and Acetabular Fractures.
Bircher M and Rickman M
Medicolegal Reporting in Orthopaedic Trauma, Ch 16, In Print.
Eds : M Foy & P Fagg
- “Verto Sign”: an indicator of increased operative complexity in pelvic trauma surgery.
Berber O, Emeagi C, Rickman M
Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons in England, Oct 2010
- Open reduction and internal fixation of a traumatic diastasis of the pubic symphysis: one-year radiological and functional outcomes
Putnis SE, Pearce R, Wali UJ, Bircher MD, Rickman M
Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery 2011, 93(B), 78-84
- Failure of conventional retrograde cystography to detect bladder ruptures in pelvic trauma
Berber O, Emeagi C, Perry M, Rickman M
Journal of Orthopaedic Traumatology 2011, 12(1), 57-60
- Thrombo-prophylaxis in pelvic and acetabular trauma patients: a UK consensus?
Guryel E, Pearce R, Rickman M, Bircher M
International Orthopaedics 2012, 36, 165-169
- The management of complex acetabular fractures in the elderly with fracture fixation and primary total hip replacement.
Rickman M, Young J, Bircher M, Pearce R, Hamilton M
European Journal of Trauma 2012, 38, 511-516
- Acetabular fractures in the older patient: a systematic review of the literature
J Daurka, P Pastides, A Lewis, M Rickman & M Bircher
Bone & Joint Journal 2014, 96(B) No 2, 157-163
- Managing Acetabular Fractures in the Elderly with Fixation and Primary Arthroplasty: Aiming for Early Weight Bearing.
M Rickman, Young J, Pearce R, Trompeter A, Hamilton M
Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research, 2014, 472(11):3375-82
- The ongoing relevance of Acetabular Fracture Classifications
J Hutt, A Briones, M Bircher, J Duarka, M Rickman
Bone & Joint Journal, 2015; 97-B: 1139-43
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction in Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
J Williams, J Hutt & M Rickman
Case Reports in Orthopedics Volume 2015, Article ID 160381, 3 pages
- Implant failure in obese patients : What are the risks?
J Craik, M Bircher, M Rickman
Annals of Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2016; 98(5) : 295-299
- CORR Insights®: Cemented Bipolar Hemiarthroplasty Provides Definitive Treatment for Femoral Neck Fractures at 20 Years and Beyond. M Rickman.
Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research, November 2015, Volume 473, Issue 11, pp 3600-3601
- The Versatility of an Extended Posterior Approach for the Treatment of Acetabular Fractures with Reference to the Superior Gluteal Neurovascular Bundle.
P Studer, D Kosuge, M Rickman, LB Solomon
Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma, 2016; 30(8) : 289-293
- The impact of helipad designation on meeting the best practice tariff for fractured neck of femur cases in a major trauma centre.
Dabis J, Hussain A, Rickman M.
Surgeon, 2016; epub ahead of print
- Advantages in Using Cemented Polished Tapered Stems When Performing Total Hip Arthroplasty in Very Young Patients.
Costi K, Solomon LB, McGee MA, Rickman MS, Howie DW.
Journal of Arthroplasty November 2016
- Acetabular Fractures in the Elderly : Midterm Outcomes of Column Stabilisation and Primary Arthroplasty.
A Ortega-Briones, S Smith, M Rickman
Biomed Research International, 2017, Article ID 4651518